|Restaurants and Tavernas:
(selection from more than 100 Mykonos eating places: most enjoy a large gay clientele )
- Apaggio: NEWly decorated excellent fish &
seafood restaurant facing Ornos Bay with it's cute fishing boats. Owner
is a very helpful person.
- Allegro: on waterfront: all year round must-visit place for
residents & visitors: comfortable outdoor seating, friendly service
& a large menu of Mediterranean dishes.
- Avra: Greek & international cuisine, now in the
large & beautiful "Chez Maria's" garden, right in Town.,
on Kalogera street with chic boutiques.
- Bakalo: intimate & cosmpolitan dining of traditional Greek food
with a modern twist located in Lakka, Mykonos Town center.
traditional Italian trattoria, run by ex-Gola team with typical Italian food:
Neapolitan pizza, pasta & drinks by the bar, in a quaint yard of an
old mykonian mansion, at the entrance of Town.
- Daniele's (at Basoulas): On Ano Mera Road: top class cooking, always fresh products & ideas. One of the best restaurants on Mykonos for several years now.
- Fato A Mano: Central in Town: from noon till late at night: friendly service & delicious dishes from Thessaloniki: enjoyable meals under a shaded patio.
- Hippy Fish, on the beach of Agios Ioannis: famous for fish and seafood, plus relaxation, sunset & peaceful
- Interni: Up-market restaurant with stylish decor, outdoor court seating under large pergola & canvas umbrellas, full bar, expensive.
- Kastro's: Paraportiani Church,
Little Venice, Mykonos Town. After 37 years serving the best
cocktails in Mykonos town.Kastro's now changed to an
amazing restaurant with Greek and Mediterranean
- Katrin’s (La Maison De Catrine): Refined, reputed, international/French style "nouvelle cuisine". Reservations recommended. Expensive.
- Kiki's Agios Sostis Beach: Pretty, tavern style, covered outdoor eating, great freshly-made salads and Greek entrees, grilled meat barbecue & more...
- Koursaros: seafood in the heart of Mykonos Town, Meletopoulou Square - Limni.
Spacious chic open air fish restaurant with large choice of fresh fish and catch of the day! all at reasonable prices.
- La Rosticceria: an authentic Italian
restaurant with daily specials, all types of pasta, & most delicious
pizzas on Mykonos, on the road to the airport.
- Lotus: Small, romantic spot, right on main street Matoyianni, seating under a canopy of vines, good food and full bar: one of the oldest bar-restaurants on Mykonos.
- Mediterraneo: Friendly, simple, outdoor seating on terrace in central Lakka Square, good food (Italian & Mediterranean), lively mood.
- Matsuhita (or Nobu): Fashionable, exclusive Japanese restaurant at chic Belvedere Hotel, Mykonos Town. Sushi specialties and Pacific fusion.
- Nautilus: small, charming, comfortable restaurant serving local specialties, fish & desserts: friendly service. Small outside terrace.
- Nicolas Taverna: authentic seafood experience
at the family-run seaside taverna at Agia Anna - Paranga
beach, since 1967!
- Niko's Ioanna's Taverna: Ultra simple, charming and friendly taverna, right on Megali Ammos Beach, 5min walk from Town. Traditional Greek dishes and appetizers, plus fresh fish & sea-food. Reasonable prices, worth the visit.
- Niko’s Taverna: Recently & tastefully revamped, while retaining its famous simple tavern aura: large selection of typical Greek dishes. Always lively, very busy, has both indoor and large terrace seating. An institution in its own right !
- Remezzo: exquisite mykonian gastronomy
restauramt & cocktail bar located in an old mansion above the iconic
old port! + outdoor scenic terrace.
- To Ma'ereio: Recently opened traditional Mykonian style restaurant by 2 brothers and mother. Home cooking dishes, fresh & varied, good bar, reasonable prices. Very popular with visitors and locals. Open winter too.