- Short stays - 1 or 2 nights- are billed with a 10% surcharge.
- As taxis availability on Mykonos Island is limited, we advise customers to pre-arrange a pick up transfer (shuttle).
In peak season (mid-June till end September) arrival transfer by small hotel bus or taxi is essential. Count 8€ (per person per way) from airport or harbour to all hotels, pensions, furnished apartments, holiday homes and villas.
Departure-transfer can be arranged either by you or via us.
M.A.C. is not responsible for any lack of arrival pickup/transfer information or last minute changes and delays.
Travelers should call or visit our travel agency if any pickup is required. Late night arrival transfers
(11pm/23h to 08:30am/8h30) are only be undertaken by hotels with proper transfer facilities, at cost of 10 Euro per person per way.
- Our cancellation policy
Cancellations accepted only in writing, either by e-mail or fax. General Rules:
- Cancellations maximum one month before arrival date, carry no cancellation fee except our initial 15 Euro booking fee for expenses and work done.
- Cancellations made 1 month to 3 weeks prior arrival date impose a 30% of total reservation cost fee.
- Cancellations between 3 weeks and 2 weeks prior to arrival date, impose a fee representing 50% of total reservation cost.
- Cancellations made less than 2 weeks prior to arrival date, "no-shows", or shortened stays with no prior advance notice, carry a full charge; no re-imbursement possible.
However, M.A.C. will always, using its good relations with accommodation/hotel owners, try to minimize - as much as possible- any eventual cancellation fees. Depending on respective accommodation charges demanded by owners from us, we will reimburse funds whenever appropriate / possible.
- All/any service complaints must be reported in-person by the traveler at our Mykonos agency, while still on the island.
No complaints post-departure are accepted.
- We recommend customers arrange or enquire in home country about holiday travel insurance covering trip cancellations and air or boat travel delays/changes resulting from bad weather or strikes etc...