- Mykonos accommodations
- Accommodation in Greece
- Unique Santorini
- Popular Cyclades
- Rest of Cyclades
- Northeastern Aegean Islands
(Lesbos, Samos, Ikaria, Chios)
- Northern Sporades & Euboea
(Skiathos, Skopelos, Evia)
- Saronic Islands
(Hydra and Spetses)
- Top Hotels in rest of Greece
- Tours to Archaeological sites
(Delphi, Olympia, Mycenae)
- Aegean Islands Bookings
- Gay Friendly Greece
- Gay Lesbos
- Gay Tours
- Travel Services & Info
- About Us: M.A.C.
We make arrangements with all scooter/atv rental agencies on the island!|
We look for the best offers/prices for you.
We will chose from the many agencies the best NEW models at most competitive prices for
your longer holiday / vacation on the island!
||Piaggio Fly 50cc
||Piaggio Liberty 50cc
||Gilera Runner 50cc
||Piaggio Liberty 125cc
||Piaggio Liberty 150cc
||Kymco Mxu 170cc
General rental conditions:
1. rates are in Euro and include unlimited mileage, third party insurance and taxes
2. Petrol and extra Collision Damage Waver insurance are not included in the price
3. Minimum age for motorbikes
& ATVS is 18 years
4. A driving license valid for at least one year is required
5. A rental day is 24 hours
6.Any traffic fines and damages to the motorbike is payable by the customer
7.For motorbikes rentals the customers will be picked up from the hotel and take to the office from where they will rent the bike
8.Free maps will be provided
9. A credit card (Visa or Mastercard ) is required by the customer as a security guarantee.
As of recently, the law on the documents
required to rent a vehicle in Greece has changed, for all of the countries that
are not part of the E.U. (European Union).
Therefore, it is now MANDATORY
that you have with you a valid Driver’s Licence from your country as well as an
International Driver’s Permit (I.D.P.). You must have both with you upon your
arrival in Greece.
Please find enclosed, a copy of an I.D.P. which is usually
purchased from your National Auto Association. For example: CAA, AAA, …
apologise for the inconvenience this may cause you.
MYKONOS ACCOMMODATION CENTER
Enoplon Dynameon No 10 (upper floor)
(end Matoyianni Street : main street)
Postal Address: P.O.Box 58 - 84600 Mykonos - GREECE
Tel: 00 (USA: 011)-30-22890/23160/23408/28160. Fax: 22890/24137.
E-mail : email@example.com